2012年10月29日星期一

beats by dre pro ike this from the he

River sea gnash teeth in hatred the ground say:"You didn't get one of his instruction, recording, record image, note, fax, have nothing at all!We can absolutely believe you, you are to absolutely believe him, but ……"
"Greatly not next wild.Have what relation, I not letter also someone dared to come to chew me!"The Hong soars Song shrug to say:"Trust, you and the whole fleet I will arrange."
"Commander-in-chief, I really don't think it's so talkative.But ……"
"In fact I thank you very much.River's sea, you are different.You are to have no selfishness."The Hong soared to suddenly smile to smile:"You for the sake of I good, the expression comes out probably a little bit bothersome, make people old to feel elephant diedly piece rather mother-in-law.But see now, if the piece is rather deathless, Ma Si of Ao Wei can't walk to this one step, so I have been thinking that you are very important to me.However this matter my idea already definitely, like yellow but walk to what we say so, even if is the last self-will, make me intractable once!Somehow isn't a 3-year-old child, this kind of self-will still has some reason to talk."
"Is understand, that we no longer said more what."Took charge of the Tu river's sea to order to nod:"Commander-in-chief please take good care of."
I have been fordone.
Soars to send out a notice toward the Hong of at the same time, Liu truly goes to maple with Hong 2 people cooperated to exert to break soul Suo magic trick to my body, Sa thin Luo Si has already impossibly and freely escaped my body, he the initial target obviously is me, cheat him, make use of his at this time I.Search and kill me, is also that he is unique to can make a ground of matter now
He returns to Long Jun with his elder brother not really same, if is him that sets up for a graceful bearing in fact very shameless elder brother, the plan can definitely choose and reply most wisely first, however this valiant general elder brother obviously has much of temper ground, that is a kind of absolute gasconade that was full of overbearing pride.
I am really a hair to like a person like this from the heart ground.
Hide into sitee plank following after, I just discover to make such a"far life time lonely geography thinks country" be what difficult, particularly fore kick person and oneself of building completely aren't under the circumstance of a file time.At maximize to defer virtual space China Times"time the Zhang cover" magic trick of the fluxion and make use of thin Luo of Sa Si oneself strength as to it's carry on killing to harm the ground"infinite blade" magic trick after successively being broken, I am unique can the battle hold of also just I from small personality eccentric and peculiar, own incarnation character must of benefit.Though the one and other character is suddenly broken wall in the ideal country of so-called safety but go into of Sa thin Luo Si flick knife to chop down to kill,he finally still can not catch my origin place in time and on the contrary flow in the pure spirit in my body battle in sharply consumed energy and precious time.Also not know be exterminated how much time empress.I delightedly feel in the gradual crack-up, he even if exterminate me, a ground of energy remained isn't enough the tie that smashes to break soul Suo.As long as the Hong soars to hard implement the matter that I hand over to do, he was to definitely die here.
" Take my body to make your end graveyard."
I thus say to thin Luo Si of Sa.
Like this after saying, Sa thin Luo Si unexpectedly calmed down down from great anger gradually.Immediately after again chop down after killing several ten my incarnations, he has to admit:"You this person's mind's eye is really many."
I answer a way:"So-called thing declines one thing, the wild thing declines monster, about such."
"How many do you still have?"
"Secret.This is the secret."
"Is why the need for such?"Sa thin Luo Si suddenly sneered at:"You actually can have many earth energies.I still not clear?Have you already been burning your own body at this time and conveniently wear to along together weaken my strength?Thinking like this canned be too funny, you finally would burn the dry, can I still have very strong strength."
I am tiny tiny on smiling, say:"Doing not hope can win your this kind of hundreds of years down still old but deathlessly venerable old man, begged to more drag along a burst ofly all right."
Thin Luo Si of Sa is cold to hum 1:"Even if you have 1/1,000,000 of the opportunities to smile till the last, how again?You once could have the biggest power in whole cosmos and the strongest strength.You gave up, end meeting even originally so infinitesimal littles all all lose!"
I at quiet say:"Lose and then lose good, I still have what can lose?"
"You have no to lose of?Excite, young man, you excited too much."Sa thin Luo Si stretches hand a to flick.Suddenly appeared a stereoscopic Ni cloth Chu's map with his in front at me, the sudden sea surface drastically shakes to move and produced a turn of white line, to on all sides proliferation but go to ……
I shut to worthy of a look and said:"Tidal wave, I personally once saw, how again?"
The Sa thin Luo Si Yin measures ground to say with smile:"You still have a women in the sea.On the island!That island arrives to can not hold up against thus the earth tidal wave, but this tidal wave rises because of you."
"You knew a lot, but finally still could not understand my intention."I shake head to say:"30 year winds and clouds years, the dust returns a dust, the soil returns soil, should go finally and want something to go.Although can not live and die together, the end cans not matches a bone, either together cave, as long as once had the process of true love with no regret, we together once lived and once walked and once loved.The this present life has already had no regret and threatens me with her safety, you didn't necessarily see me too lightly."
"Is the obstinate person it the endocentric wound that makes you thus tough?"Sa thin Luo Si Be suddenly crafty to smile:"That is than your big woman.Whether often does the midnight dream return to still feel penitence?Want to re- get her?"
I cannot help but a Ji sting way:"Just signed Ma Heng Dao ground the elegant appearance arrive where go to?How to become similar to your elder brother eight old womens now?"
"Ordinary mortal.You have to understand you's circumstances, don't think that my tone changes to would be I to have the last breeze!I am just getting more interested in to your this person."Sa thin Luo Si sneered at 2:"You have never wanted don't take place matter like that?Don't mean virtual world in.So do too in brief, you would also do by yourself.Reality I say that the ground is reality, !Black gram of Sa ground energy you hard imagination, I can carry out your wishes and take you to 1 to have no these painly past!"
I sudden rendered speechless, can have no speech with rightness.Sa thin Luo Si sees I have reaction, tiny tiny a smile to say:"That that time is empty to transfer of magic trick, be good enough to transfer you to me haven't urged a second person from inside in fee to the time that the Earth takes the offensive!You can find back everything that loses in the endless years, and is all true!The yonder time and space nowise crosses with here, have no fee inside secondly invade, my completely wake up will be for a long time after of matter-you completely can with own favourite total degree whole life,beats by dre pro, even two, three also have no problem!"
"How to suddenly like so to me?"I unwillingly extrude some smiling faces:"Want me to pay what kind of price?"
"Cooperate with me."Sa thin Luo Si Be simply to neatly say:"As long as you cooperate with me and still have time to enough control everything now.I will repair a whole plan in the life completion the eve carry out a promise and give your tallest award for merit, convert to a happy wonderful time and space you to restart.Your heart has been with cuts and bruises all over and needs a perfect world very much to make up now.Be not?"
"The words that sees by personal taste, many miseries really all rise because of my one person."I am gloomy to mentally taxingly say:"But asked for a mess behind refuse to face reality again, restart?"
"That has what not good?"Sa thin Luo Si says by the tone teaching with skill and patience:"The person has a choice he or she road right to land benefit, you own an opportunity like this."
"The mentally dense learns medium have a parlance of butterfly effect, very early past I started tallying up my own behavior gain and loss and discovered that oneself is the bad luck butterfly that always perpetrates storm.Since it is so, probably anyway choose all not better, unless oneself has never been born."I raise head to stare at him:"I wish to carry on the back all important persons of dead.Alone a person walks till the last doesn't matter also, I can't evade again."
The Sa was thin Luo's Si ground facial expression to change and again raise long knife:"This is that you say.I gave your best opportunity, but you still need to humiliate me, turn me down!"
The knife light,such as snow, split into my body, I basically had never warded off to hide Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论