2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre studio er keeping on saying

He is very charming, very imposing ……have a lot of women all perhaps will rob to go to bed with him!And man like this, also destining affirmation will have a lot of chemisettes!So do you know what my mother is?
I looking at a princess, she drank an again big wine, then recklessly shouted loudly 1:"Waiter comes to 1 bottles again!"
She continues to looking at me later on, the low voice says with smile:"My mother is his one among the women ……to, right, a lot of women will an among those.And, is also an inside of numerous women of my father, unique a be connected into a home by him!The other women are all kept in the outside by him, everywhere.Have of then once had fun and then throw away.Only my mother, almost became his wife ……you know why?"The princess points at his/her own nose:"Because I!"
SheThe Luo Luo Luo LuoOf smiled in a short while:"Because I!Because my mother bore I!My father has been hoping that a kid can inherit his blood.Is a leader, a leader that resolves to turn own business family, he needs to have posterity!But problem is ……my father, great of, omnipotent Suo wood ……he naturally have physiology blemish!What trouble is your knowing ?Is a kind of trouble that can not cure, he ……acquire the possibility of posterity, only 5% of the common run of people!Yes, 5%!"
BE naturally lack sperm?Or sperm vitality shortage?I confused guess in the brain, this kind of trouble really makes a lot of men have a headache very much.
"So, he once had a lot of women, but the unique borns posterity for him, only have my mother.But regrettable BE, I am a girl.It isn't the son whom he wants.But for all that, I is creation in 5% of the possibilities comes out over there, my father therefore particularly cherish to me, particularly painful I ……even, to I is too good!Well make me grow crazy!!"
"The father doesn't love a mother ……to great Suo wood ……the love is a kind of complete nonsense!He is to need a woman to give birth to a kid to him just.He can give my mother much money.Can make her live in similar manor in the imperial palace, can make her eat the the most expensive, wear the most expensive of ……but only, my mother doesn't have one thing, that is a man who loves her!So she died afterwards, at I at the age of 13 die, a life that didn't calculate too serious tuberculosis to seize her.But when she gets sick, my father can spend money seeks the most expensive doctor for her ……but, have never seen her one eye!"
I listenned to the princess' voice inside that silk profound grudge!
"That mother's burial rites just be over ……hum, he was hurried of completed burial rites, then called me to his den inside.Then he said some kind of words to me, he told me, he only has my such a daughter, he hopes that I can study in Europe, he will spend money to make me enter the best nobility school, he entertains an expectation to me and hopes that I can become great Suo household wood's next generation impress from now on ……hum, if'Suo household wood'can really become factual words."The princess bit to grind teeth, looking at me and sank a track:"I tell him ……will never!"
I sighed tone, lookinging at the in front already the half inebriate of princess, don't know what.
"Afterwards ……I refused to Europe, father can't, I tell him, if he strong line of tie up an airplane also useless, I arrive Europe, want to do what do what.He can't, probably is in consideration of, still put me a little bit better in his view scope, this just don't force me."The princess is tiny tiny a smile:"I at the age of 13 , before going to bed every evening, all will upward the emperor pray ……you know what do I pray?"
"What?"
She ha ha of the point smiled 2:"I upward the emperor pray and hope that he goes bankrupt!Hope his business suffers a crushing defeat!!Hope that he is very poor!!"
I gradually feel a silk enemy opponent not.
"He is more high to my expectation, I more commit tomfoolery!He hopes that I thoroughly attend school, I refuse stubbornly!I act wildly in defiance of the law or public opinion in the school, then handing over of madness boyfriend ……you see, I am very young, and very beautiful, with very rich, is a normal man at least, will like."Take one silk madness in her look in the eyes:"My first time ……farewell**, is a male locker room in school in, I get drunk, literally handed over to oneself a black.He is the quarterback of olives ball team in the school, hum, I can feel, he sees my time each time .That look in the eyes is very anxious to to bring about my skirt!!That is my first time, I am very painful ……although I drank.But still very painful, very awake ……but I am more painful, smile more and more and badly!Ha ha ……does he hope that I become a woman entrepreneur?So I will do a dissolute woman!!"
Her look in the eyes, her voice, all takes the flavor of one silk crary abnormal condition, I looking at her and deeply knit the brows.
"Afterwards, the second day ……that black be missing."She seemed to want to think and said with smile:"H'm, accurately say, he disappeared.Reporting to the police is also of no use, hasn't been finding out his whereabouts ……however I guess, he probably drive I the father kind have already polished off, then thrown in to go to in lake in Ontario.Ha ha ha ha……"
"Afterwards?"I asked her 1 and connected me don't notice by myself, my voice is a little bit soft some.
The "afterwards ……" princess doesn't already sneer at:"I continue of hand over boyfriend, sometimes hand over a , sometimes hand over at the same time 23 ……if my easy on the eyes of, I will go to bed with him, if my with a revolting feeling of, I can't make him touch me for a while, but play with him for a while then fling off him.I am like a lot of inside grounds in school that kind of the beautiful dissolute woman is similar, over hand over ……afterwards I even once had for a while smoke pot, however didn't absorb afterwards, because the father delivered words, if who dared to sell a drug to me, that person's affirmation was very miserably mortal."
I take out cigarette to spark a , depend on the chair, quietly listen to her keeping on saying.
"Afterwards ……I met a man ……prepare of say, is a boy."The princess suddenly refrains from rash action to have her sneer and show unintentionally one silk in look in the eyes profound sorrow, she looking at me and looking at my eyes, the tone becomes very gentle and soft a while:"That boy, very proud, very proud, that pride that is 1 kind inside.He is thin to lose Gao Gao, wear to fix attention on a mirror …… , he is similar to you, a Chinese.He all of tests each time are full markses, the original owners all think that he is that kind of the similar guy of bookworm.His father is a middle class, the father is a dentist, and the mother didn't work.He seldom talks with other people and also seldom smiles on the face.And ……at that time because he was Chinese people, someone from inside in school liked to humiliate him very much.Sometime, he in the time in the locker room, will be beaten.Still having can't Tao light his money in the pocket.He never says what, I usually see he drive take to harm on the face after beating, but a don't utter.Though the owners all feel this person very weak, but I feel that he is very proud, really proud, because the other people talk with him, he ignores.I am very clear, we despise him, in fact, he despises us more.I at that time interested in him, then tried to seduce him ……hum, anyway I at that time be thought so of, I however is played just.Now that I have already sworn to be a dissolute woman, so I also the don't care seek this guy to amuse for a while."
Make reference to here, she suddenly looking at me:"Do you think that I am beautiful?"
"……Is beautiful."I sighed tone.
What I say is the truth.Although her there are many blemishes, many let the habit that people despise.But what to can not deny BE, the princess is really a very beautiful woman.
"Yes, I am young, beautiful, a lot of men like me.But as I am approaching him,beats by dre studio, you know he is the first words what to what I said Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论