2012年11月26日星期一

dr dre cheap eating We walk t

Rush.
But very quick I feel the weight on my own hand and immediately copy to heavily fall down on the ground.I get a shock, hurriedly live a step to start to hand a shadow, anxiously ask a way:"You are all right?"
The shadow flows to fix attention on a tears way:"You walk first, don't take care of me, want everyone not ……"
I positive color way:"Copy, that clock's respecting Qi is a beast,do you also think that I become beast not to become,dr dre cheap?"
The pure Yan comes over to hand elder sister's way:"Yes, elder sister, we will help yours, you don't become nervous."
Li Li also way:"Yes, cousin, we want to die and then die at a cake of, will never can throw down a whichever person!"
I appreciate of see Li Li, way:"Many thanks to your Li Li, all in fact is that I brought trouble you."
The side of Li Li walks side way:"Is also that I want to make what exploration tour, not those bad persons which have opportunity to commit murder,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com?"
I shake head a way:"Not, the clock respects Qi to intend to obtain this time.He kills I have a lot of advantages of, can no longer be sued, and can fight an anti- clock alliance.If this we are captured by them, the clock respects Qi for killing people to kill, only afraid we are a don't want to live a life!"
The Li Li spirit way:"These bad person even the polices dare to open fire, is really unscrupulous!However I see them is escape however legal sanction."
The way of Li Nuo:"Want to be not we return to and see, is seeing them killed by the police?"
I way:"Do not go!I just heard the person whom the police there has a gun few and seemed 23s are or so.The clock respects although the Qi this place had a black to get hurt, but totally six guns!We returned to now, once the clock respects Qi, they win, we not is bit the hook?"
They listenned to all greatly in order to agree with, unanimously agree to continue to flee from home.Hence we continue to go forward, but speed because of shadow of slight harm but slow-moving a lot of.
Walk to walk, I suddenly think of an affair, to the way of Li Li:"Li Li, can you make a phone call to report to the police?"
The Li Li smells speech suddenly realize, but takes out a cellular phone a see greatly disappointed way:"Here some signals all have no, can not report to the police."
The Li Nuo also takes out her once the lovely small cellular phone of that pink see and equally disappoint of shake a head.
Can't, continue to flee from home?I subsequently think of a not so good affair again, way:"Finish, our shoulder bags all cast away to just take a rest of place, food that is at 1:00 all have no!"
Everyone listenned to also become nervous, but the pure Yan says with smile:"I and the Li cousin Nuo's shoulder bag is most light, our but don't throw,Beats By Dre Justbeats."
I way:"The knife that luckily wears on me has and along with takes of lighter, a small tie~up a cordage haven't thrown.H'm, pure Yan and Li Nuo, your shoulder bags are all some what?"
Pure Yan way:"I, isn't some snacks, also some cosmeticses, wash Shu thing?H'm, to, I still took one best thing, do you guess to is what?"
My wry smile, this wench love lets the habit that people guess go into action again and remembers the time that meets for the first time she makes us guess complete have no the affair of side.Copy white younger sister's 1:" Don't guess, the Wei waits your words arrangement affair.You are this wench, always guess of and beat small this habit."
The pure Yan Jue pouts a way:"Do not guess or not.Did I still take the medicine that the anti-virus snake bites!You don't know, the cousin said yesterday here poisonous snake, frighten I canned almost all could not sleep for a nights.I am the most afraid snake of!So the time that buys a medicine today I especially idea I had 1 pack to take.Xi Xi, the shoulder bag of Wei son doomed, I had here?"
I nod a way:"The pure Yan is quite good, also know to hide some worthy things.H'm, Li Nuo, and you?"
The way of Li Nuo:" Snack, cosmetics, wash Shu thing.H'm, however there is also one packet salt and an umbrella, several skin Jins that tie hair., Also have of, I afraid insect son, so took a bottle of insecticide."
Copy and Li Li then wry smile, they almost all things threw.Copy there is still a small camera in the clothes, a small knife.The Li Li pours to also have several skin Jins that tie hair for a pack of biscuit that didn't finish eating.
We walk to a small forest front, I see a shadow is really tired Qiao face the all extreme deadly pale get up, hence suggest to take a break.In addition to I and pure Yan body character best and outside, even if Li Li the persons who usually exercises all have already completely canned not stood, hence everyone unanimously the approval take a rest.
The shadow breathes heavily a spirit way:"Do not know that they beat as well how!Is alas, does our like this escaping to arrive when is an end?"
Pure Yan way:"Luckily we just ate satisfied drink enough, have already wanted to be not bad!"
The Li Li suddenly says with smile:"Make reference to water, did I think of the small scaled filter that I nearby still have a back up!The steamed stuffed bun canned not let go in the morning, do I pack it with the beanbag son to fasten at my waist."
I surprise way:"This pours is a good news!We even if escape what out-of-the-way place, all need not drank to living water."
We take a rest very in a short while, everyone just support to get up, shadow of leg due to just and excessively making an effort to rush rest after still very take off dint.I hand a shadow, and the pure Yan hand to also equally have some to can not stand of Li Nuo, everyone once wore forest to prepare to continue to go forward together.
Suddenly and behind spread Hua of once wore the urgent voice of forest, we were immediately struck with panic,the clock respect Qi they unexpectedly and so quick kill a police, catch up?
I at that time once the heart bottom sank and immediately pulled out to hide in the knife on the thigh and drank a way to a few female kids:"You run quickly, I block them!"
Copying their of course not is willing to walk, the shadow cries a way:"Want to die today us to die together!"The pure Yan also tears cover the facely nods a way:"Yes and yes!Wei son, let's die together!"
My spirit drink a way:"Pure Yan!You hand an elder sister to walk!Don't make meaningless sacrifice!"
The shadow miserably says with smile:"Wei, do you think that I had no you and then can keep on living?"Say she flows tears to say to the pure Yan and the Li Li and Li Nuo:"All is that I brought trouble you.You ……leave!"
The pure Yan cried to embrace elder sister's way:"Not, elder sister, I don't walk of, my dead also wants with you with the Wei son is together!"
Copying urgently must keep beating pure Yan way:"You walk!Don't walk again too late!Walk quickly!"
I am also hasty the sweat flow all over the face and shout loudly a way to the pure Yan and the Li Li and Li Nuo:"I make you walk, you walk!Want to be not ……"my Yang wear knife intentionally bad mercilessly way:"For protecting your pure like jade, simply I killed you!"
Li Li and Li Nuo don't know my behavior and frighten turn pale, start supporting to escape forward.But the pure Yan then shut eyes to smile and use a light orotund way:"Wei son, you kill!Die on the your hand, I am with no regret!"Say her suddenly the tears flow a not only way:"I ……know I during a lifetime can not with you together of, who call you are my brother-in-law?But we if die in a cake of, I in fact still very happy ……"
I and the shadow immediately frightened, didn't expect she is in the most dangerous time unexpectedly speak heart bottom thus the words of private Mi.I originally know she to me haven't and usually of feelings, but the shadow then signs surprised must almost faint to faint, the persons all stand unsteady, sway to move.I hurriedly hand a shadow, the low voice is to the pure Yan way:"Do not say beard words, you leave!"
The pure Yan also hands an elder sister and miserably says with smile:"I ain't in the blah.I ……"
At this time, the enemy has already arrived an of forest son, the shadow dying is covered with the sky up, let the world all disgrace for it, everything seems to be all to grind to a stop down and wait for the enemy makes moves of the a moment ……





Book two revenge chapter 59 canyon tender feelings it to escape ground to resist the enemy
Renew time:2008-9-1616:28:44 chapter word numbers:5235

Hua of the voice stopped halfway, consumedly out of the blue our BE, come out come of unexpectedly is a good-looking woman that is dressed in yellow and close fitting clothes!This woman shape is very high, unexpectedly compare me and pure Yans all have to be high and about have one meter eight many, but the body figure keeps almost perfect status and compare with those world supermodels then the fat place to have a full figure much Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论