2012年11月26日星期一

Facebook ust become adult on

Get up.Previous Zhao Ya has already contacted my circumstance and girl in the home over, hence my telephone is thoroughly beaten to explode.However, white the Wei elder sister's affair, I still didn't make them tell Zhao Ya, everything treated after we return to again say.
The girls of home are all very excited, particularly pure Yan, she finally can impartially contact with elder sister, she ever secretly once contacted many times with elder sister as well before now.However, the elder sister unexpectedly had my baby, this was the affair that she doesn't know.Wench spirit the Ao Ao keep call, almost prepare to fly directly to the United States come with elder sister calculate Zhang, and about before with elder sister converse have already broken into a furious rage.
However, suddenly did wife's younger sister and little mama, the pure Yan was still pretty happy of, be rolling on the floor laughing, bless me time and time again, and return the feeling of jealousy be full of ground to say that she wants to drop out and also livings a darling child of amiability for me.Sweat!
Other female kids are all basically wishes and praise highly, full of expectation and fancy to the infant who didn't strive for noodles.The light snow begs me more to immediately take darling child to return to country to her appreciate for a while, it is like rain to let me suddenly and violently sweat.
"Elder brother, not we …… H'm hum, not we also living a……" light snow wriggles to unexpectedly speak the words that lets my heart almost burst for a long time, my suddenly and violently the sweat immediately convert into waterfalls sweat, and have some is converting to Genghis Khan's power head.
"Light snow, you!Your age is so young, how can say words like this?I can be beating your small PP!"I one Nu under hence threaten her.
Unexpectedly the bond maid is courageous in the telephone, basically have no to the least bit fear to an idea, she the ground of Luo Luo happy enough after just way:"Elder brother, I 17, isn't a nonage young girl!"
I sneer at a way:"17 isn't a nonage?Small guy, 18 years old just become adult on the whole?"
Bond maid but reason keep spirit strong the ground say:"The age has three holes:1 is 14 years old, the female kid is 14 years old young female as follows;1 is 16 years old, 16 years old are nonages young girl as follows;1 is 18 years old, 18 years old above are youths of females, there is right to vote.I 17, early be not what nonage young girl!"
Hey Mao, the bond maid makes still pretty clearly of, pour."Light snow, all of this is who tell your ?"
The light snow Xi Xi keeps smiling, very long soft-voiced way:"Elder brother, the somebody else is to listen to the Lin Lin says of.Do you know?Lin Lin is no longer**, she talked a boyfriend again, 2 people unexpectedly ……hum, I all looked down upon her now, she that boyfriend is a white-collar worker, it is said that have building to contain car, always take her to go toward to run in guest house ……grow can also, however compare with to with elder brother for a day a ground!H'm, is also, my elder brother but world uniqueness of, she arrives where seek an elder brother such?Xi Xi!"
I listenned to an old face not from a red, depend, oneself is in the bond maid heart unexpectedly and so Wei shore?It all be indulging in self-delusion.However want is also, Han Ning Dong,cnn, water lotus the Jiao females of sky like this all fell in love with I, oneself again humbleness only afraid false!Ha ha, in the infinite YY ……
And the girls of home all pass a telephone to get to living room afterwards, but see pure shadow to sit upright on the sofa to what stuff ground to change channel.See I come out, she light way:"And did the imperial concubines of empress temple all contact to complete?"
Depend, this words seem to hide murderous look!I embarrassedly on smiling, hurriedly transfer a topic:"Did the small pistil sleep?"
The face of pure shadow immediately surges forward one tender feelings, "H'm" one say with smile:"That bond maid, every day sleep to have no enough, be like a piggy pig.Xi Xi."
I want to ask what, but hesitated for a while.Pure shadow way:"What problem say?"
I touch back part of skull, ha ha the ground smile to say:"Copy, I asked, you didn't be strange?"
Pure shadow cold way:"Should be strange to still keep wanting the strange, if you said to say,can I not get angry?Oddness, who gave you this power?"
She this words some weigh, I felt that my own smiling face is immediately stagnant, facial expression also the deadly pale gets up.
Being probably some cant not bear to, her Piao my one eye, suddenly again way:"It is all right, see you the injustice kind that is humiliated.Break rules to make you ask once today, I ain't angry."
I even if the wry smiles all smiled not to come out and had to the ground of Shan Shan to shake head a way:"That ……H'm, still tomorrow ask again.However, this tomorrow agree on still effectively?"
"Is invalid!"Is pure shadow icily say, " has power need not, overdue cancel!"
My sweat 1, have to a way:"The sauce is purple.H'm, that I saided.However, saying like this is very embarrassed, I ……I have some to can not say it ……"
"Can not say it and then don't say!"The pure shadow suddenly starts a light way:"I see wet the bed to have no."
I listenned to heart in a hasty, hence way:"Copy, how do you hasn't been also feeding the kid's milk?"
"?!"Pure shadow immediately jade face is red, fiercely on beating on my back, one of "Dong" sends out huge ring, she is bad to ruthlessly stare at my one eye, cold track:"You take care of!Is shameless!"
Say the woman escapes to like hurtle into her room, the "Mao" ground closes door.
Or get angry?I am also a bit embarrassed, but the heart bottom is really curious, hence the Nie hand Nie feet ground the door that walk to her, stick ear on the door.Wu.She closes the door is be not at give still nurse with milk?Ha ha, thousand times expect in.
Remember last year our attentive of time,google, seem I edibled her milk to all have some jealousy to the kid, at present but how had no that kind of mood?Because is the small pistil a female kid?Seem to have this the factor ……
Unexpectedly I stick door to hear of but is violent a burst of heart palpitates and breather voice.Yi, what is the row?Seem to be a bit not big in the right, how seem the voice is so clear ……
I am aming just surprised.Sudden door drive"Mao" the ground draw back, immediately pure shadow ice a Qiao face coldly stare at me.I am embarrassed to die, hence ha ha the self-ridicule ground say with smile:"I ……seem I walk wrong door."
Pure shadow jade wrath of face one Shan, immediately present Buddha mountain have never copied feet to kick I pour on the sofa, cold way:"Wen Jia Wei, I already endure you for a long time!"
I exaggeration the ground hold own belly to bellow, part dynasty own room Be distress to flee elsewhere, although the old face is thick actually must be like a city wall, unexpectedly also have some to hang not to live at this time!
Is foolish to sit on own bed, heart but plop plop ground jump about and is like the time of returning to the first love.Am to so continue to long for to that female kid, so of Chi fan, but feelings is also than first love still deep.
"She unexpectedly dares to kick me!If"I am silly the ground smile and simultaneously raise a large fist to brandish, " drive I hold tight, don't smash your small fart fart just strange!"
**********
Greatly and early on the second day, pure the shadow lefted for to seek to work, while I then start sweeping hygiene and look after a baby.
Because the house is still very clean and neat,Facebook, the health condition is very good, hence is very quick and then sweep to complete.Embrace darling child my heart the honey don't already is sweet, oneself unexpectedly and imperceptibly has his/her own daughter, also really feel good.
The "Yi Yi ah ah ……" kid screams madly and simultaneously hurtle I open that having no of red Tong Tong tooth small mouth.
Stretched a little finger head to her, she hence suck to absorb, the very strange felling of Yang Yang.Hence coming close own old face her is that young delicate small face, feel the strange emotional stirrings of blood circulates.
"Small pistil, you can help me, do I want to take you to return to country together with mummy ……still have, the domestic has is a lot of painful you love you of aunt, also have the grandpa grandmother ……ha ha!"I embrace an infant to can not control feelings ground to smile and look a bit very silly.
Baby the imprecation that respond to father of"Yi Yi ah ah" ground, use the fat little finger head bending to order on my forehead.
At noon pretty much and the pure shadow made a telephone call and knew that she has already successfully accepted appointment and comes back right away, hence quickly start preparing lunch.Mao, my this big wife wants diploma to contain diploma, the real strenght contains real strenght and start to seek a work come be really in brief must be like to breathe air.
Roasted some pigs to pick, braised Dioscorea opposita beef, Men earthen jar hen, stir-fried another two small vegetableses that open stomaches, everything all OK.Hence take out a bottle of red wine, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论