2012年11月19日星期一

Beats Detox lives the hand that

You this appearance go now where all is to the bestly rob a target, the person of oneself's village O.K. orders, even if the spooler that robbed you can't hurts you, either, if is the ninja of another village to estimate you even the lives must take up, with we together go to the center of tower, a little bit more safe at least."
"Anyway your this degree basically even talk opponents not up, my a hand can tidy up your three people."I am to really think so the truth actually says, however in consideration of harmed a person too much, so exactly still don't speak.
Medium village they still again hesitant exactly accept not to collect this free lunch, a strongly take evil of the checking of breathing can pull to suddenly approach, is a Shan wood American Ji,cheap dr dre beats!She unexpectedly connects a checking of tail monster carat all let out come, see to be annoyed by me not lightly, unexpectedly can accurately to we this direction approach, must be to use to track Shu, have to rush through to leave at once, I at 1:00 also not think and have already suddenly and violently started walking at this time of she fights.
Just so many people only afraid soon will be caught up by her?Is hesitant for a while, I turn a head rightness pensively of true a say:"Her target is me, you go first the tower of the center, I lead to open her by myself ……"
"This how can?Is too dangerous,Beats Detox, we several together should be able to ……"
Looking at a month of light to deliver white facial expression, I unwillingly say with smile:"Your bodies are all shiver, doing not die to support, that guy starts crazy come to isn't what we severals can cope with, even if canning cope with must also die or injure miserably heavy, my a person's leading to open several rates that she escapes is a little bit big, trust, I can't occupy of, you at the center of the tower wait me good."
I say to don't wait they to agree quick facing that to hugely check the carat sends forth of the direction run to, indeed as expected, have no red to check the protection of carat, that kind of feel to really make people very depressive, from a distance looking at American Ji of Shan wood makes track for come of of figure I loudly call way:"Last time returned be beaten by me not enough miserably?Unexpectedly come to take a beating again, there is an ability coming right away to make track for me!"
I yell to draw on her attention to run toward another direction to, Shan wood American Ji indeed as expected makes track for, originally is wanted to run a past skill heavy used a shadow was divided time Shu to cheat hers, but don't know why, the oneself's body inner part checked the transfer of carat to suddenly become an excrescent difficulty, unexpectedly and basically could not used shadow to divide time Shu!
This discovers and makes I immediately come out whole body cold sweat, I who lose and check a carat protection am basically as weak as infant, even if still having body Shu can rely on, but have never checked carat and do backing, again how the severe body Shu is an all useless stand for flowerpots type.A little strength all has no, completely can not oppose to result in injury.If this circumstance keeps on continuing, this death forest to me is a not pleasure ground but slaughter house, oneself divides minutes to all have the possibility to be hanged by the other people, I suddenly produce for a kind of 39 days drive □the clothes throw the felling in snow ground.
Force use cold stare, looking at to after death and more and more approach own Shan wood American Ji, I transfer jot inside the body hard to also use of check carat try very hard to quickly rush speed, but know that oneself perhaps can not support how long, body of the strength be quickly fading away, only afraid soon connect escape of energy all have no, when the time comes ……
I peep out one silk wry smile, if didn't save at that time them can't fall dangerous territory ground of this kind of and it at this time by themselves in the village?Indeed as expected, the person wants to pay for it for the he or she unpopular persistence.
Luckily the forest is usually an all complex pronoun, lend the covering of bushiness tree Shan wood American Ji temporarily still could not make track for me, I when the head dashes away to jump up the quick scanning surrounding environment, establish quite a few organization trap with the quickest speed, although knowing that the nothing important is used, however canning procrastinate is a burst of is very good.
Again dash away in a short while, along with after death a connect flee violent explosion voice,Beats Solo HD, I again check I for a while remains to only a few endure, set off Fus to all use up, bitterness have no, sword in the hand still remain several pair ofs and also have a box of nothing important kills to harm dint of thousand, early know at top Tu Dian's anesthetic like, luckily still pregnant after carry of have been accompanying with me of long knife, have it in the hand I of feel at ease settle many.
In the middle of quickly rushing my body is more and more weak, have already cannot helped but beginning slight pant, I know that I soon cannot prop up, this kind of almost can not use to check the body condition that can pull now even if write an eye, cold stare together and use all not make, once drive Shan wood American Ji catches up, oneself is certain to die.Have to immediately do to make firm decision.
Already no one can save me, if I want to be on the hoof and come out this death of forest, can abandon for own weak, disobey the principle of doing the person the cutthroat in American Ji is to the Shan wood, I once said not arrive ten thousand can not help of circumstance I don't think to be homicidal, now this kind of life and death's making track for the situation of shot isn't her dead is me dead, see come from F have already arrived the circumstance that has to kill people.
Dance with the star absolute being romantic inside the murderous look weigh most of seven heavy cut shot to cut to kill her like, hide breathing first to hide, then take advantage o she is from my body the side has been dided not take precautions against most of time begin, that most has currently cure of success of begin opportune moment.This is also the way with no way, for the sake of living life can thus, the body more and more had no dint, didn't flick the opportunity of knife for the second time by my current circumstance, have to a shot's necessarily killing then oneself can keep on living.
Thinking like this to appear one silk in the heart is sad, be not for will be killed by me of Shan wood American Ji is sad, but sad that I unexpectedly will soon kill people this kind of matter to I be unexpectedly a little to is sorry and ashamed to all have no, start after deciding to kill people very calm consideration what opportune moment kill her had better, can not there is completely no bottom the in the mind obstacle of hand, indeed as expected once saw so many bloody, so many life and deaths behind, own value early has already unconsciously changed, laughably I still innocently think that I didn't change.
The in the mind cannots help but towarding his/her own sneer for a while, smile oneself to ever and so insist not homicidal decision and then so easily be broken, I start discovering own the persistence is so of funny, don't kill people in this world how to may keep on living?The organization traps that just established all clearly had the power to place person's hopeless situation, I remained the constitution for doing not hestitate that had no in the mind's burden go up, I originally has already been gradually assimilated by this world when I didn't realize.
Lightly give a sigh, I stopped a step to hide breathing to prepare I in all my life start assassinating an activity for the first time, hoping don't fail, once failing GAME OVER, don't do it again an opportunity.
Will soon start homicide, say strain not that is absolutely bogus, I feel that the hands that I holds knife all start emitting sweat, is still a star the wild teacher is foresighted, use so BT method to train us, if now change light month, true a here, what emit sweat, strain all nonexistent, two of him can easily must seem will soon chop down melon to slice vegetables instead of killing people of similar.
Oneself now this kind of can not check a carat transfer of the circumstance is breathing to conceal the only advantage very well, if not that the medicine been spread and been up used for tracking on the body, I completely have the self-confidence lets whole with track Shu to feel my check carat motion but have been making track for American Ji of the Shan wood that I don't put temporarily can not discover me of existence, for an instant, as long as she nearby passed by from I of for an instant, I can dance with the star absolute being romantic end her of life.
Hide after tree, feel she more and more approach be full of checking of oppression carat, I hold breath hard, but can not repress oneself violent jump about, the voice greatly must is able to use the heart palpitates voices that the Lei drums describes, the body cannot help but trembling, even hold the hands of knife to all start light dither, indeed as expected, still have some too force, but for the sake of living life can such.
Want to keep on living ……still don't want to die ……do not think like this have no the dying of meaning ……do not think ……
Deeply take a suck at spirit, I just make great effort to the do-it-yourself mental state construction, suddenly obscure emergence to person at I back, a hand Wu lives my mouth, another hand control lives the hand that I hold knife and make an effort I push dead dead to press down in the tree trunk, I am frightened of discover that I unexpectedly and completely can not resist Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论