2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre pro tool to make use of

, If small gentleman hereafter get sick, please definitely be good friends with to cure him so much, not be making him bear too many pain and sufferings, pleasing."
The Dou hears my words peep out one silk wry smile, "all already this kind of time how still so write to think for other people, sometimes really hope that you can be a little bit a little bit selfish.He isn't in fact pitiful, still have you to truely concern him at least be not?
I depend nerveless shake head to say in his bosom:"I once also thought that I was the person who truely concerned him, but I was getting wronger, till the last I exactly still kept making use of his trust for me, really and badly and vigorously be not?I ain't equal to you imagine so fine, some time I will also have a selfish choice, very tired, no longer think to be escaping, send me to return to."
The ear spreads the voice that a silk sighs, then embracing of his gentleness outside walk toward the hole since me to ……
I also in mind and silently sigh, some tired of slowly shut whole last double eye, till the last flee from home an activity or failed, return to later will definitely be killed?However already doesn't matter, keep intact Dou and gentleman to tingle at least, if two of him have an accident me absolutely can't forgive myself.
Gentleman numb at send forth the cave entrance to cave of plum flower aroma hesitate for a long time, finally or bite to lift step to get into, but haven't walked into entrance to cave, but a ninja of silvery hair has already embraced Yu Zhi wave feeling to walk out.
See she lean on that person bosom abnormality weak of appearance, gentleman numb pointing to oneself a while bearer is called a way with the bayonet that the bone makes into:"What person are you ?Release a feeling elder sister quickly."
"I want to return to see big snake pill adult, don't block off road."
Dou caution of embrace the girl in the bosom, send out of voice but abnormality of apathy, his mood already bad arrive extremity, connect at ordinary times spoil some smiling faces can not rear, really very difficult tingle for gentleman what good facial expression.
Gentleman hemp looking at Dou to just wrinkle up eyebrows, drive the big snake pill appoint his nearby a kid who receives training in the base calling of surprise already way:"Is a Dou elder generation, for a long time disappear, seeing you were really too happy!
Dou elder generation, this is the gentleman hemp adult, is a big snake pill the adult thinks greatly of very much of person, up to now also only his a person can get big snake pill adult of in person guidance."
That person says to turn the head says to introduction of gentleman hemp:"The gentleman tingles adult, this Dou elder generation is a big snake pill the adult trusts very much of person, medical skill very of severe,beats by dre pro, the base broke out last time of large-scale epidemic be what he repressed, really is a very fantastic person."
Gentleman hemp's seeming don't hear ear boisterous and clamorous voice, just stare at to embrace in the Dou bosom of shutting and closing double eye facial expression the pallor almost could not see a blood-red color feeling elder sister, the eyebrows deeply wrinkles up, just two day just, does she how can become this appearance?
When the last silk twilight of sun projected on me at that night, I heard the voice that the gentleman tingles, he the small voice called I"feeling elder sister" voice ground to a stop over there and seemed to be not to know what the underneath should say.
I open eyes and looking at dizzy in the obscure light in the gentleman that the face takes a sad color numb, the in the mind is some to sorry and ashamedly talk quietly:"Execuse me, small gentleman."
Gentleman hemp hears my apology lowering the head to sadly say:"The saying sorry person should be me, the feeling elder sister has been so concerning me, I but devote one's mind my own self-discipline and always have never thought the feeling elder sister's circumstances, down to date I just know that the fact will be that appearance ……"
Is hesitant for a while, his orthoptic my eyes say:"……My in the mind really hopes that the elder sister of feeling can return to an important person nearby, but ……sorry, the order of big snake pill adult must complete and beg your pardon me."
I show a smiling face to say hard:"Small gentleman similar to my younger brother, do an elder sister how can not to forgive his/her own younger brother.Doing not want to own decision is sad, you just want to do some affairs for the important person just, as long as you think that you didn't do amiss, that to you this is most the right decision.In fact you don't blame me me very happy, even if dead ……"
Haven't waited to finish saying gentleman hemp has already worriedly pulled my hand to call a way:"Can't of!The feeling elder sister isn't mortal!I will definitely ask for a favor to the big snake pill adult, and he is so good to you, even if the punishment can't weighs too much, either."
"H'm, I know the small gentleman will definitely do so of, thank.I am a bit tired, let me sleep first."
I wearily finish saying to have already shut more and more heavy eyes of whole top, slowly sink into one to deeply sink of blackness in.
Looking at bosom in muddled fallen asleep of girl, the Dou that have been keeping silence suddenly speaks the voice"walked" embraces feeling to dash away toward the direction of base but goes to.His speed is very quick, in addition to the gentleman tingles rest's person basically can not chase to ascend him.
When make sure own voice can't drive in addition to gentleman numb outside of 2 people hear after, Dou just noodles have no facial expression voice apathy of say:"If you don't appear original she can get a freedom of, you know when the feeling knows is that you came to pursue and arrest her, what did she say?She to me say a gentleman numb is a very pitiful kid, always all no one truely concern him and take good care of him, the owners all regard as him tool to make use of, she requests me, if you got sick hereafter I am good friends with to cure you so much, don't make you bear too many pain and sufferings."
Gentleman numb voice some bitter and astringently say:"The feeling elder sister is always all very good to me, she speaks these words to you not strange."
"Do you really think that your own decision is correct?"
Gentleman numb pendency the eyelid evade Dou to suddenly become sharp-edged eyes, the voice takes one silk pain and sufferings' saying:"Feeling elder sister says that the owners are all very good to her, I easily of believe, she says that she got homesick, I ask very innocently why she doesn't return to, I have never known she difficult circumstances, have never known that she has been all being humiliate, discriminated against as well.I enjoy her concern to me and good care, but always didn't once consider for her since understanding."
"That you why return ……"
Deeply take a suck at spirit, Be acerb to feel to press down the chest, gentleman numb just pronounces to say hard:"The big snake pill adult is my most important person, only become I just have the meaning of existence to his useful tool, I just know that I is on the hoof, and I want to prove the value that I exist to the big snake pill adult."
Very long, the Dou lightly gives a sigh numb Lyu Shuo to the gentleman:"You are the most lousy little devil that I once saw, frank say that I really want to beat you up, is just that I didn't entitle to so to you now, because of ……I am also the person who is badly and vigorously a ."
He says to lower the head, looking at the girl lips Cape of deep slumber in bosom to peep out one silk bitter and astringent smiling face, if can he really wants to kill those people light, just he has already seen the real strenght of a gentleman hemp is not under he, unless can persuade him to change sides in war, oneself otherwise don't save person's hope.See to gentleman hemp will not change sides in war now, oneself what all unable to do, can send her to return to.Indeed as expected can not compare with Yu Zhi wave You!If change to do the words that is him even if know perfectly well to fail will definitely don't hestitate as well of save a person.Clearly once saying wills protect feeling, but is personally sending her into fire-pit, being really lousy to die now!
If the gentleman hemp didn't notice Dou changeable facial expression, eyes devote one's mind of looking at Dou bosom's Wu from the collapsed and fainted feeling elder sister, remember Dou just, the in the mind is a burst of suffered, just want to do some matters for the most important person, wrong?
Two each bosom of people ideas, all the way who didn't say a words again and then like this and silently returned to the base of big snake pill, walk dark the passage of the blackness in, the Dou clearly realizes that the girl in bosom shivers unclearly of body, he knows that the feeling has been awake, and the in the mind fears very much, but he doesn't even know the words comforted how to speak, unique can make of be just make an effort more of hold close her.





The text big snake pill curses to print
Renew time:2010-4-3013:12:52 chapter word numbers:5127

Feel Dou to my care, my Zan shrinks body to tightly nestle in his bosom Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论