2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre studio hd likely to read a che

Sheep corpse, wish if it had been known that, at the beginning need not save this sheep, that we can't drop down, the absolute being officer can't gets hurt, either.To me, the absolute being officer's peace or chaos far compares a head of sheep importance, What a mildewed sheep,beats by dre studio hd!I am dark to scold.
Just scold mildewed, rain.I flurried look for the place that can block rain, very not easy find out a cave.The hole is very small, can push two people, 80% is a crack isn't a cave.I hand absolute being the officer go in, he has already completely soaked through at this time, I really worry, with his condition of the injury, sprinkle this rain, is very likely to will get a fever, the development after also confirms that I ain't unnecessary worry.In the beginning because was very dark in hole, the absolute being officer peaceful and serenely sat and carried on the back to lean against a wall and seemed to be asleep;Plus I am busy in starting a fire, don't discover.Afterwards I born along while to have no light the fire and want to ask the absolute being the officer to borrow, he has already taken to use the flint that the oil paper wraps, this is his early years is adventurer to develop of well habit.
I called 2, there is no echo, panic, stretch hand to explore.The space in the hole is very small, I touch him all of a sudden, and the tentacle is very hot, burn fiercely.I quickly turn over to seek on him and find out a flint, fee the dint of the tremendous amount just emblaze two not that wet firewoods, order to catch fire and see pure his circumstance.The facial expression is all red, body up the whole sweat Be getting wetter.I sigh and write in this kind of development and many speech love letters of look exactly alike:Fall to a precipice and get hurt, get a fever, keep warm-if have never ordered to catch fire affirmative must keep warm with the human body?Luckily decline to this situation.Far from I dislike an absolute being officer, just ……matrimony ex- do that fact at not so good, my thought is conservative, although ten thousand can not help, I will don't hestitate earth shine those details to teach of do.
I take off jacket and tore into a per and use to do bandage.But, when I want to help the absolute being the officer to tie up and see him, the left chest contains a small cave hole of oddness and is different from birthmark and pour is like old to harm, and wound very deep, the also exactly cardiac part is really breathtaking and see to he is more than once to wipe a shoulder with Azrael but lead!I tie up well, take out handkerchief to take out to immerse satisfied rain water, stick on his face after wringing dry, or press in a his mouth, always favour arrive rain stop, at that time at the right moment in the evening.
The absolute being officer burns until the after midnight just a little bit backs down, always in the incoherent talk.Because saying lightly is very unclear, I am basic don't listen to out, in addition to a word.On the other hand feel while reading this phrase, the officer of absolute being's tone is very special, although is special where I can not remember clearly;On the other hand is that he again and again read a lot of time.
-Thin Li the west is second.
Or is fee inside west second, in fine is four words of just about syllable.I estimate to is fee an inside west second, because thin Li west second is the girl's name, and absolute being the officer is not likely to read a chemisette name, even if call should also make snow expose especially, she is an unique and absolute being officer to have the person to so order flavor currently.
My entertain foolish ideas one whole night, the second day morning, the absolute being officer burned to back, he waked up at noon, .I pass to give him one to roast a sheep leg(need not doubt is much many), then ask him that talk in a dream is what mean, I want to make sure whether he spends heart big Luo Bu.
"Thin Li is the west second?"The absolute being officer bites a sheep leg Leng is over there, " who?"
"I am to ask you!"
The absolute being officer knits the brows a bitterness to think a long time and shakes head to say:"I don't recognize call the person of this name, have never once listenned to as well someone to take this kind of name."I don't understand, absolute being officer's explanation:In the ancient language BE[judgment day judgment]of meaning, there is also meaning[world], is a very sacred words, so the nobody dares to take this kind of name, also boring."
"BE?"I still keep a little bit caring, but see absolute being officer's attitude also not counterfeit, hence put this question in the heart bottom, stay to treat hereafter consider.
"Do not think, sleep quickly, you looked after me one whole night."The absolute being officer stares at my face to say.I ashamedly lie down, drive icy ground Hai greatly jump.Though I have experience of camping,was all binding woolen blanket to go to bed before and had never directly lain on the ground, and this ground was still wet.The appearance that sees me, the absolute being officer arrests button.
"BE come up by my shoulder."
"You can't suddenly change body to become wolf?"I climb and smile happily ground to say.
The absolute being officer packs to be born to annoy of facial expression:"Say this kind of words to the holy post, beware of me to beat you**!"I lean to him, carefully don't run into his chest:"Got!In addition to that hat, you whole body top and bottom have no the place is like a holy post."
"To, how to be missing my hat?"
"Disliked its Ai matter when I took your body temperature in times before, take.away"I by the way poke aside his fringe, explore temperature and make people satisfied as a result.The absolute being officer claps my back part of skull:"Like, sleep quickly, fire I will stay by the side."
When I wake up, the outside one utter darkness, the night breeze delivers an insect to blare cicada interjection and is full of bright light of fire in hole, warm ocean ocean of.I rub an eye and discover that unexpectedly whole individual drilled into the absolute being officer's bosom to go in the middle of my sleeping!
"Is sorry!Lane pain you?"I the first reaction check Cha his wound.
"It doesn't matter, is what I pull you, sleep more comfortablely like this-feed!Don't touch my chest!The pain died!"
I intentionally "clap" more two times again:"How long will this wound be good?"
"If need not cure Shu, at least half month."The absolute being officer gnashes the teeth with hatred, " however again keep on being clapped by you, Be about to prolong to a year."I this just retracts a hand:"That pulls Fu Lei west how long will the second poison spread?"
"A week, however I have a few antidotes in the sanctuary."
"……Seeing to us must work well a long-term preparing of war."I sigh.Although this overhanging cliff doesn't calculate strange, Zhao Ting they want in short time in seek to come still not greatly possible;Besides rain yesterday hurtled us and much many footprints all, now everyone definitely and urgently must be like have no head the fly is similar turn round and round, true should words"there is sudden change of fortune in the sky".
"Not, we have to be thinking that the way leaves in the day after tomorrow clearly."The absolute being officer formally vetoes, " you asleep, I used to work properly wave to check for a while, (note:1 kind of mind sorcery, so be free from spore cloud influence)the precipice bottom don't have other life reactions, is also say our only food is this sheep, even if plus a wild mushroom of wild vegetable what of, can not also support for several days."I greatly for make sorrow:"But, you I am this appearance, have nothing to do up, can not also summon to everyone, at least must wait you to harm like."In fact I pour to not and urgently wear to return to, I truely worry of is the absolute being officer's wound.The mutton also calculated and ate wild vegetable that kind of the thing will definitely harm his deficiency disease, although the neighborhood probably grows many herb medicines.
"Use not and seek etc. to harm well, as long as contact top pull Mu them to go."The absolute being officer says with smile, I a see his facial expression knowing that he had idea and happily asked:"How to do?"The officer of the absolute being but play my forehead:"Oneself thinks."
"Why!"
"You depended on me too much, should try independence to live a new life, independently thinking."The absolute being officer beat a gape and shut worthy of a look sought Mr. Zhou to drink to go to, left my one to be deep in thought a bitterness to think, often come out a cave to pace to and fro.
"I can not figure out to come~~~~"After three hours, I rush toward hole inside to shake officer of absolute being to come to once.
"It is alas."The absolute being officer sighs tone, the hair of Ba Ba, " gives you hint:Make use of limited supplies."Finish saying, and then sleep.This greatly sleeps a pig!I spirit pole, secretly Ning he is 1, stumble on to knead unlike history row of his hand feeling an orchid bad, compare me with Zhao Ting the good quite a few is doubly.Be really of!Are all of the men of different world how to maintain skins?The chemisette positions all had no!(Note:Because difference world of of the air is better.)
Led for five minutes just this time, I rushed toward cave once:"I thoughted of!"
"?"
"Use[fly Yan]right?"I am really a simpleton, unexpectedly forgot there is this baby on the body, " but, how use?"
"Deliver a light ball God, the lucky words can say to see again with this ghost place."The absolute being officer stretched one lazy waist, probably lead long wound, wrinkly knit the brows.My pike fills to open, shot next Zhang:"A light ball isn't enough, I deliver several more Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论