2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre emper don't say to

Japan helps me purchase of, the gift light cordiality is heavy."
I smiled to smile, way:"Alas hey, unexpectedly the old man sub- age in your house is a , the hairs all had no several roots.Incredibly return scholar to play vogue, calculate his taste good, this pack of pretty suit yours".The road thinks a small mouth of Yi on raising, way:"My daddy pours to have no words to say to me, I want what he give buy what, I prepare to once wait a segment, time adapted to university the life test to drive to shine on, let him buy a car for me great."
I wildly shake head, hiss 1, say:"The female doesn't teach, the father leads and sees you that satisfied kind, don't know at 1:00 pain that your old daddy makes money."
Think the Yi admires of one say with smile:"Xi Xi, who make him said again for my a baby's daughter, my daddy's so much money, I don't spend to order for him absolutely is a fault.You again be not don't know my elder brother's that temper, don't say to inherit family possessions, kill don't penny money in the home.Put so big family possessions to ignore, run to serve as soldier in Tibet, my daddy is this matter, the hairs all annoy white."
"Was brave to just have own dream,cheap beats by dre, his current personality also wasn't suitable for to do business, this matter urgently not get of, say again, afraid of, doesn't your house still have you?"My Chou think Yi one eye, say:"Still really can not see clearly, you this is too small the younger sister incredibly also tidy up to sweep, quite good, see you have ambition so, your old elder brother is really an old bosom consolation."
Think a Yi face ascend a red, licked to lick mouth skin, ha ha on smiling, way:"I that has this skill.Always contact not ascend you, somebody else at so far, all come to lead several times, but time the time all end up in nothing.Today thinks ah, how say to also want to seek you once, this was different to all too soon come right away, but again come night, luckily that landlord aunt person is quite good, whetted by me however, finally open the door to let to come in."
Say ha ha a say with smile:"Afterwards I made a phone call to call a hour work to tidy up.I was just responsible for to decorate for a while and saw, this water bamboo is that I buy in the florist in person of."
Li Chun Chun, you this is the crime to know not to know!***, Lao Tze can get to change to lock next time, this time put my old younger sister come even if, next time put a dog to become real expert Lao Tze isn't dead to settle.
Suddenly think of one matter, I stared to think Yi one eye and said:"The honesty hands over to treat, you said with that landlord what.She incredibly will put you to come in."Think a Yi red and dizzy top face, once the Xi Xi smile and lower the head to say:"You miserably, a women said to have your kid but don't want to be responsible for.Ha ha, see your this heartless man returning in this top hereafter how to lift up head."
I was long to shout an oral communication, really annoy for her dizzy."I say an old younger sister, you have to make wrong, so wide of the mark words you also say export, you are a female kid to know not, how to talk and break wind, do these lies how to say.It be making your old daddy your elder brother know.Can I say purely?Again say, you are this small fart Hai, oneself just many big a D orders and return want me blood relationship, slice!"
Think suddenly a burst of deadly pale of Yi face, double eye a red, hum a way:"Ignore you, all said that the somebody else wasn't a little girl, did so many matters for you, you even glass water doesn't make me drink as well, even all don't invite me to sit down, know to criticize me, some poise also has no!"
"Depend, return poise, is who receive don't beat as well a , don't please from, also weave one so wide of the mark leasing.Have I ever said to want you to tidy up a house?I like to be disorderly, Zha?Still became angry with me, Lao Tze the fire is original today big, you know mutually of stop asking for me!"Do not know how ground, I is also suddenly a burst of fire to rise, today true his mama not agreeable, the felling is a women and then can teach me similar, good now, connect one the small fart Hai all came to blind Chan to shout.
Thinking the Yi didn't expect me unexpectedly am to so greatly respond, voice such of big, finally face up drive not to live, radiant eyes suddenly ground tears overflow, way:"I was received a head by the ghost, incredibly the eldest brother early takes bus to listen to for two hour you scold, I this walks and ignored you again."Say to turn round and then walk.
The in the mind suddenly has a little son grievously sorry, I an once pulled her hand, say:"Good, this isn't the kid is what, three words don't arrive from smile to turn to cry, once hears to wet an incontinence of, this tears incontinence's returning is really for the first time to see."
Think Yi tears light don't stop and hate a way in:"You just incontinence!"Say oneself rushes toward Chi to endure all of a sudden to forbid not to live to smile to come out and takes tears light on the smiling face, the setting sun is soft to shine on at her young girl snow of the skin of the kind up, the facial expression is peculiar and lovely, I unexpectedly stare at with awe all of a sudden.



Seven old matters



The setting sun, the rosy sunset, flows colourful.
Be suffused with the yellow sunlight sews to spread from the Xi of afar high building, if the whole visual field plates with gold general brilliancy.
Think Yi to open a small, light Cui beer, smile a way:"Elder brother, you this can be really quite good, the setting sun is very beautiful, not I also move to come to this to live with you."
I helplessly shake and say with smile:"What does the small fart Hai pack in brain!All day entertain foolish ideas."
Think small mouth Jue of Yi to get up, the Nu hoped my one eye, way:"I again solemnly declare once, I already full 18 years old, I also have on the law complete civil case behavior ability, please don't again old be my kid good?"
"I say an elder sister and knew your adult, come, we bottoms up, celebration for a while you become adult very not!"I smile a dynasty, she raised to raise a beer bottle.
"This is certainly!"Thought Yi to suddenly stand, lightly use to easily pull with me once the bottle touch and turn round to toward the sky to loudly shout a way:"I grew up!I grew up!I grew up!"
I touch a smoke Diao up, is just preparing to order up, think Yi Xi of on smiling, once grasped my fire machine, way:"I also want smoking."
"Be not, I say an elder sister, allow the matter that you drink be known that I have already prepared to take a beating and also make you smoke by your elder brother your daddy, you still let to make me live not, you again be not not know that your elder brother starts have much poisonous, this is again for several years, soldier, also different recruit to give° me to kill?"
"Go, intimidate who, we that one grow up of who don't know that you fight super malicious!Said again, you didn't say I don't say, in addition to the sky knows the ground knows and also have who know?Very not good, text handsome elder brother, take out 1."The road thinks Yi Ye to live my right hand and acts in pettish a way.
"Good good, feared you, the mouth of Lao Tze's cannibalism is short, see lend me money to help a that I hand over rent at you up, you say what is what."I threw the smoke to her and reminded a way:"Carefully order to absorb, don't suffocate!"
Cough!Say white says, sees think a Yi one mouthful the lung in smoke, being already a Qiang must not go.Be coughing and saying:"What do you talk nonsense!This money is mine, my love hands over for you and then hands over for you, you don't say what borrow don't borrow."
I shake head a way:"Go, can not remember clearly with you, I again be not have soft rice of, river's lake helps meet an urgent need even if, a big man, how to spend woman's money.Say so, this money even if you lend me the mat first to hand over of, I return to you right away on having."
Think Yi Xi of on smiling, peep out brilliant smiling face, way:"Hey, pack what big man, you think that literally that men all edible me soft rice.You don't say, I long so big, this be still does the group person hand over rent and tidy up a house for for the first time."
"This how ashamed, occupied so your first time."The words just exported and then regretted and depended, I today is how, this kind of words whom said this words to don't relate to, how to say with her.
Think a Yi face top also Shua ground the Fei Be getting reder all of a sudden.Hated ground to stare my one eye.I am a bit embarrassed, hurriedly cough several dissimulation past.Hope the sky to keep smoking cigarette, the light smoke floats in the sky of attic thin, with the Xia light of Xi, think the thin joss-stick on the Yi body to float, my some fans inebriates.
"I say a text handsome elder brother, your work has fun so much not?"Thinking Yi to break two human lives is brief silent.
This problem I am wrinkly to knit the brows, don't also say, I also really have never thought, however use to have fun so much to describe afraid isn't satisfactory, wanted to think, I turn once the head smile and say:"Have ever seen that kind of speaking the movie of old Shanghai?Those India public securities that rent boundary inside always some bushy beards, all day silly don't pull machine, my works, and they a Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论